How to join the USICEF network of Service Providers
Role of Service Providers
USICEF invites experienced service providers to become empaneled members of the USICEF service providers’ network. Empaneled Service Providers provide the relevant project support to the selected Project Developers, and will be the recipients of the USICEF grants. Project Developers will select Service Providers from the USICEF network via a request-for-proposal process.
Service Providers submit applications, and CPI as the Program Manager selects eligible Service Providers to join the USICEF network.
Project Developers engage USICEF’s network of Service Providers to provide the relevant project support.
Service Providers receive USICEF grants upon successful delivery of services.
Examples of Eligible Services
Eligible services include but are not limited to:
- Market sizing and demand estimation studies
- Technical feasibility studies (resource estimation, technology assessment etc.)
- Product development and testing
- Third party monitoring and verification of project performance
- Engineering costs associated with project design, site selection, technical assessment, plant sizing etc.
- Legal costs for transaction advisory services (preparation of documentation relating to permitting, power purchase agreements, engineering, procurement & construction, operations & maintenance, debt financing, and shareholder agreements etc.)
- Financial advisory services
- Environmental and social impact assessments
- Load development support
Demonstrated experience of at least five years in providing the concerned services with at least three years of experience in delivering services to companies in India.
The Service Provider should not be blacklisted by any government or public sector agency in India. The application includes a self-declaration of this.
The Service Provider should not have any conflict of interest with the beneficiary Project Developers of USICEF.
How to Apply
- Click on the button below to fill in the form with your contact information
- The application will be emailed to you after you complete the form
- Send the completed application form with supporting documents to email@example.com